Monday, June 01, 2009

Success!

It's been a while since I have been in Blogland. Crazy few weeks.

I wanted to follow up on my E-Party. What a great success - for me and for Plum Precious Gals!

Here are the items that Kaylee got for FREE!!!





LOVE THEM!!
Please consider hosting an E-Party for Plum Precious Gals. Both husbands of the Plum Precious Gals have recently been laid off (ugh! This economy!). The Gals are relying on their Plum Precious income now more than ever! It truly was easy. I provided the company with 30 emails (the number of contacts is up to you, but the more contacts, the higher your sales and the more free stuff you earn). The company sends out the E-vites. You just sit back and watch everyone benefit...you, Plum Precious and adoption! If you are interested in hosting a party, please let me know.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed