Monday, November 12, 2007

Be Careful What You Pray For...

Remember when we were praying for poop?

Well, those days are over! Kaylee has no elimination problems now!

As a matter of fact, she has discovered it!

Last Tuesday morning, I went in to get her ready for our day, and she was COVERED IN POO!! Yes, covered! It was obvious from the hand prints everywhere that she had put her hand in her diaper. UGH!

So, she has had diarrhea since. I believe she sucked her thumb with the fecal matter on it (I know, more than you wanted to know!).

So, yesterday things begin to firm up and I am starting to feel like this is going to pass...after all, we have ruined more outfits than I can remember!

Then...today...I go in to get her from nap and once again, she is COVERED!!! Bed is covered, onsie is covered, legs are covered and, yep, hand is covered! I have given her a bath and yet, she still has an odor!

In the back of my head, I hear my step-mom saying, 'Be careful what you pray for!' :)

1 comment:

Paula said...

Oh my, that must have been horrible to clean up. One time, my first daughter had barf all over the crib, but I think you had it worse.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed