Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Another Glitch!

July 11, 2005
I HATE incompitence!! This is why I say this...I emailed the social worker last week and she told me that if we did not have our I600A form by the end of the week, that we should call the orphans officer supervisor. I called them this morning and they stated, "I don't have record of you going to be fingerprinted." Ugh!!! This is so irritating! I feel that if the officer was more organized than he would be keeping track of, or following up on, these applications! Now, we know that God has our daughter chosen for us, and did before she ever became a desire of our hearts, so this extra time must be needed to bring our daughter home to us.

The quilt is coming along quite nicely. I have about 90% of the squares finished. I am waiting to put it together because more people have promised fabric. At this point, there are about 70 contributors to the quilt.

The Toys R Us near us is going out of business. I have had so much fun there!!! I have bought a car seat, a booster seat, clothes, dolls and doll toys, and so on.

July 14, 2005
We finally received our 171H (the form that is received as a result of the I600A)!!! After 8 weeks!!! On a process that is supposed to take 2-3 weeks!!! I will take the form to Austin tomorrow to get it certified.

July 15, 2005
What a busy day! We started by heading to the church to get the 171H notarized. From there, we headed to Austin to the Secretary of State's office for the certification. This process only took about 10 minutes. Then, drove back to San Antonio and straight to Kinko's. I copied everything and sent the Texas documents to the Chinese Consulate in Houston. Hopefully, these will be back by the end of the week and then to the agency...and to China.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed