Sunday, December 21, 2008

I. Have. FAILED!

We had a great Gotcha Day celebration. We invited special family and friends to join with us in wishing Kaylee well. I was very selective about the guest list this year. I wanted to invite people to whom the words 'Gotcha Day' meant something, so we invited friends that have adopted or were adopted. Very special.

We had Chinese cuisine (well, not authentic, but isn't Panda Express close enough). We watched a slideshow that I made a few years back of Kaylee's journey home. We talked and had a great evening.

Here are some photos to show the highlights...

oops...

there

are

none!!

That is how I failed!

Thought about it a lot...

but never once clicked the shutter!

I wish I knew a good photographer I could have hired...

1 comment:

Elizabeth @ My Life, Such as it is... said...

Cammie - I've been there and done that quite a bit. Or I can't find the photos later.....
Thanks for commenting on my sister's adoption blog. Our son is adopted (in case you couldn't tell from the photo LOL) but domestically. We haven't had a Gotcha Day party since the adoption was finalized but I've thought about it.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed