Thursday, August 28, 2008

Platelet Update

I haven't posted about this in awhile, but it has been in the forefront lately, so I thought I hsould update everyone.

Kaylee has started a new Sunday School Class and will be starting MDO on Tuesday.

The question I have gotten from both of her teachers is, 'What do we need to know about Kaylee?'

I discussed the platelets with both teachers. Their response is, 'Oh, so we need to call you right away if there is an accident.'

To which I respond, 'Call 9-1-1 first and then call me.'

'Oh, that bad, huh?', was the response of both teachers.

Lately, the platelets have been on the rise. The last 2 doctor visits, she was 171,000. That is fabulous for our little monkey!

We have been doing a 2cc, every 3 day regimin. We will continue to do this and go back to the doctor in 6 weeks instead of 3!

Could we possibly be on the other side of this?

Keep praying!

2 comments:

Mommy-To-Be said...

Hi! I was reading your posts about your beautiful daughter and the platelet issues. I've had ITP for a few years now, it's under control, but still under observation. During the worst of it, my count was at 3,000.

I hope all goes well and I look forward to your postings!

Cammie said...

Wow! Thanks for stopping by.

By the grace of God, we have never been as low as 3,000. What a trooper you are!

We will be praying for you also!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed