Saturday, March 29, 2008

Tea for Three


My mommy took me to tea today. She has decided that we will get to do this every year for my birthday (actually, I think she stole the idea from Pandapalooza, but I think it's a good idea all the same!). She says that we will take one special friend each year.

This year, we took my Gigi (I hear that this is not her real name. I think it is Jean. I have heard that my brother could not say Jean when he was little, so 'Gigi' was born)! She is a special friend because if you take her middle name and my mommy's middle name, you get my name!


I felt like such a big girl using the knife to spread dip on my own cracker!

Mommy also says we will buy a teacup from whicever tearoom we eat each year. The special friend that we take gets to choose it for me. Gigi picked this one for me. What you can't really see is that the entire cup is pink. It is so pretty!


After all the tea and shopping, I just couldn't help but crash out in the car!

I can't wait until next year. I am already thinking about who I will invite to tea!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed