Friday, June 22, 2007

Earrings!





Well, I did it! I have been tring to decide for quite awhile now about getting Kaylee's ears pierced. David wanted to have them pierced from the minute we got home, but I couldn't commit. I decided, rather quickly, that I wanted to have them pierced. Because I am a chicken, I called a friend who is not. We met at the mall and had them pierced. I chose some pretty little pink studs (actually the October birth stone, but we wont tell her). They are precious.


Here are some photos that capture the moment. Notice in the first photo how content she is. Notice the 2nd photo, this meltdown was caused by the marker dots that the girl made on her ears...nothing else...just marker dots! (That's my drama queen!) The 3rd and 4th photos are pretty self-explanitory.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed