Friday, June 29, 2007

Doctor Visit

Kaylee was supposed to have her well visit today, but the fever earleir in the week and the rash that now covers her entire torso prevented that. Her well-child turned into a sick-child visit. Guess what, she has a virus! Much like roseola...but not! Anyway, it is one of those 'wait and see' things.

As we were in the office, the doctor pulls out his stethascope and tries to examine my precious angel of a daughter. As he places the instrument on her chest, she starts wailing. Not crying, WAILING. Much like the marker dots!!! (see Earrings! post) Our sweet pediatrician looks at me and says, "Wow. She has a mind of her own...but that's good." That she does Dr. Font, that she does!

So, have I mentioned that Dr. Font is retiring?!?!? Something about being 71, in practice for 40 years and wanting to visit his kids, grandkids and travel. I stopped listening. After all, this is the man that found Jake's craniosynostosis and with such great tenderness explained it to David and I...this is the man that welcomed our daughter to the states with open and loving arms. He can retire, but I don't have to like it!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed